No Sabbath Set Planned For Jack Osbourne's Wedding
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: ©Bunny/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com7 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital8 of 12
- Photo: Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.10 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Wonderwall Editors
Sorry, Satan-loving metalheads. Jack Osbourne's bride-to-be won't be walking down the aisle to the strains of Black Sabbath's "War Pigs" or "Paranoid."
RELATED: Wedding Bells in 2012
"I don't really think rock music is quite appropriate for a wedding," an amused Kelly Osbourne recently told E!Online when asked if her dad, rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, was planning to sing at his son's upcoming nuptials.
But that doesn't mean Jack's family is any less excited about his and fiancée Lisa Stelly's big day.
"He makes fun of me because every time I'm around him I get teary-eyed now," Kelly confessed. "He's like, 'Stop it! Go away. Stop being dramatic. Get out of my face.' Because I'm like, 'I'm so proud of you. You're moving into a new house. You're getting married. You're having a baby. You have the most amazing fiancée ever!'"
RELATED: 2012's Baby Brigade
Jack and Lisa, who are expecting their first child together in April, announced their engagement after four months of dating last September.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite