More Kardashian divorce settlement talks scheduled
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: NBC/Promotional4 of 13
- Photo: INB/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl / Splash News/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 13
- Photo: XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM/.11 of 13
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman Intro
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are getting another chance to settle their divorce case, and this time a judge wants the NBA player to attend.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
Humphries was a no-show for settlement talks Friday, and Superior Court Judge Hank Goldberg set another hearing for April 19. The judge also set a hearing for whether Humphries should be fined for not appearing at Friday's mandatory settlement hearing.
Kardashian appeared in court, but none of Friday's discussions were conducted in open court. Humphries' lawyers said no settlement was reached and that a trial is still scheduled for May 6.
The Brooklyn Nets power forward wants his marriage to Kardashian annulled based on his allegations that it was fraudulent. Kardashian wants a traditional divorce, which would be her second.
Humphries has not yet laid out the specifics to support his fraud claim, but his former attorney has said Humphries wants an annulment because of his belief that Kardashian married him only because of her reality show.
Kardashian and her lawyer have denied the accusation. The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star was flanked by deputies as she left the courthouse shortly around noon.
She arrived under heavy security and was brought into the courtroom through a back entrance. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she kept her hands crossed on her lap while she listened to Goldberg explain to reporters that the hearing would be closed.
"I always wanted to be a juror," she joked to deputies before taking her seat.
Kardashian is expecting a child with boyfriend Kanye West later this year. She appeared in court wearing white pants and a long ornate gray jacket. She was not accompanied by West or any members of her famous family.
Her mother, Kris Jenner, is expected to testify on her daughter's behalf at the trial. Humphries has not yet filed his witness list for the trial, which is expected to last a week.
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite