NYC condo saga continues for comedian Joan Rivers
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: Desiree Navarro/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Starpix/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
NEW YORK (AP) — The legal wrangling continues between comedian and condo board president Joan Rivers and a former downstairs neighbor in her luxury New York City building.
RELATED: Joan Rivers on Sandra Bullock
Elizabeth Hazan was able to get into a $2 million two-bedroom unit she once occupied Wednesday, despite a judge's ruling the same day that she be denied access until she paid $200,000 in common charges.
The Daily News reports (http://nydn.us/16tC6Df) Hazan, surrounded by reporters, convinced police to let her in before officers got word of the judge's order. The judge later said Rivers would have to get an eviction order.
Rivers lives in a $30 million upstairs penthouse. In a statement, Rivers called Hazan a deadbeat owner and said the building would endure the fiasco. The board is considering its legal options
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite