NYPD Says Stalker Professed Love to Alec Baldwin
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News/.2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: SplashNews/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
NEW YORK (AP) -- A Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin sent him a string of emails begging him to marry her, according to a police complaint.
Genevieve Sabourin was arraigned on aggravated harassment and stalking charges Monday, a day after her arrest in New York City.
Police said Baldwin and Sabourin met a decade ago on a movie set and initially had been friendly, but the relationship apparently took a turn for the bizarre in recent days.
Sabourin traveled from her home in Quebec to New York City, then began sending Baldwin desperate emails, according to police.
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
"Please Alec come and pick me up now," said one message, according to a court filing. "I am less than 10 min away from you tonight. Say I do to me." In another, she referred to him as her "husband," according to court papers.
Then, Sabourin crashed a film screening Baldwin was hosting on April 5 and had to be thrown out by security guards, a police detective wrote.
The following day, she sent another email to the "30 Rock" star, saying, "I hope I did not ruin everything by my lack of freedom and passive actions."
Sabourin's lawyer at the arraignment, Julie Sender, said her client and Baldwin had a two-year "mutual relationship."
They met on the set of "The Adventures of Pluto Nash," a film in which he made a cameo and she was a publicist, and then went to dinner together at least once in 2010.
RELATED: Stars Who Experience Groundhog Day
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Ke$ha's worst fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite