NYPD Says Stalker Professed Love to Alec Baldwin
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News/.2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: SplashNews/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
NEW YORK (AP) -- A Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin sent him a string of emails begging him to marry her, according to a police complaint.
Genevieve Sabourin was arraigned on aggravated harassment and stalking charges Monday, a day after her arrest in New York City.
Police said Baldwin and Sabourin met a decade ago on a movie set and initially had been friendly, but the relationship apparently took a turn for the bizarre in recent days.
Sabourin traveled from her home in Quebec to New York City, then began sending Baldwin desperate emails, according to police.
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
"Please Alec come and pick me up now," said one message, according to a court filing. "I am less than 10 min away from you tonight. Say I do to me." In another, she referred to him as her "husband," according to court papers.
Then, Sabourin crashed a film screening Baldwin was hosting on April 5 and had to be thrown out by security guards, a police detective wrote.
The following day, she sent another email to the "30 Rock" star, saying, "I hope I did not ruin everything by my lack of freedom and passive actions."
Sabourin's lawyer at the arraignment, Julie Sender, said her client and Baldwin had a two-year "mutual relationship."
They met on the set of "The Adventures of Pluto Nash," a film in which he made a cameo and she was a publicist, and then went to dinner together at least once in 2010.
RELATED: Stars Who Experience Groundhog Day
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite