NYPD Says Stalker Professed Love to Alec Baldwin
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News/.2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: SplashNews/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
NEW YORK (AP) -- A Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin sent him a string of emails begging him to marry her, according to a police complaint.
Genevieve Sabourin was arraigned on aggravated harassment and stalking charges Monday, a day after her arrest in New York City.
Police said Baldwin and Sabourin met a decade ago on a movie set and initially had been friendly, but the relationship apparently took a turn for the bizarre in recent days.
Sabourin traveled from her home in Quebec to New York City, then began sending Baldwin desperate emails, according to police.
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
"Please Alec come and pick me up now," said one message, according to a court filing. "I am less than 10 min away from you tonight. Say I do to me." In another, she referred to him as her "husband," according to court papers.
Then, Sabourin crashed a film screening Baldwin was hosting on April 5 and had to be thrown out by security guards, a police detective wrote.
The following day, she sent another email to the "30 Rock" star, saying, "I hope I did not ruin everything by my lack of freedom and passive actions."
Sabourin's lawyer at the arraignment, Julie Sender, said her client and Baldwin had a two-year "mutual relationship."
They met on the set of "The Adventures of Pluto Nash," a film in which he made a cameo and she was a publicist, and then went to dinner together at least once in 2010.
RELATED: Stars Who Experience Groundhog Day
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite