NYPD Says Stalker Professed Love to Alec Baldwin
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Pacific Coast News/.2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: SplashNews/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: STEVE SANDS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: HRC/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
NEW YORK (AP) -- A Canadian actress accused of stalking Alec Baldwin sent him a string of emails begging him to marry her, according to a police complaint.
Genevieve Sabourin was arraigned on aggravated harassment and stalking charges Monday, a day after her arrest in New York City.
Police said Baldwin and Sabourin met a decade ago on a movie set and initially had been friendly, but the relationship apparently took a turn for the bizarre in recent days.
Sabourin traveled from her home in Quebec to New York City, then began sending Baldwin desperate emails, according to police.
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
"Please Alec come and pick me up now," said one message, according to a court filing. "I am less than 10 min away from you tonight. Say I do to me." In another, she referred to him as her "husband," according to court papers.
Then, Sabourin crashed a film screening Baldwin was hosting on April 5 and had to be thrown out by security guards, a police detective wrote.
The following day, she sent another email to the "30 Rock" star, saying, "I hope I did not ruin everything by my lack of freedom and passive actions."
Sabourin's lawyer at the arraignment, Julie Sender, said her client and Baldwin had a two-year "mutual relationship."
They met on the set of "The Adventures of Pluto Nash," a film in which he made a cameo and she was a publicist, and then went to dinner together at least once in 2010.
RELATED: Stars Who Experience Groundhog Day
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite