Octomom Strips Down for New Album Cover
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 13
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Picasa/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/.5 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Higgins/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Pictures8 of 13
- Photo: TTA Media/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News11 of 13
- Photo: FOX12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
Nadya "Octomom" Suleman's new life as a topless performer continues this fall, when the mother of 14 releases her first single, "Sexy Party."
The "sexy" part is presumably related to the image on the album cover, which features a topless Suleman standing before actor Adam Barta. Gentleman that he is, Barta obliges Suleman by putting his arms around her waist -- and his hands around her nipples.
TMZ has obtained a sneak peek of the image, which is shot in black and white against a backdrop of the bed where we imagine said "sexy party" is taking place. Behind the bed, a series of crosses adorn the wall. The religious decor happens to match the rosary beads dangling from Suleman's chest.
According to TMZ's all-knowing, nameless sources, the whole sex-and-Christian-iconography theme is intended to be a tribute to Madonna.
The website reports that like Madonna, Octomom enjoys singing "about liberation." So, naturally, she honored Madonna in the most natural way possible: by taking her shirt off and using Adam Barta's palms as a bra.
The single is due out Sept. 4.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite