Olivia Munn Reveals Her Fitness Secret: Drunken Dancing!
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Alexander Tamargo/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: @oliviamunn/Twitter15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
While most celebrities boast of their vigorous fitness regimes and die hard diets, Olivia Munn has revealed the secret to her super slim figure... drunken dancing.
Speaking to Radaronline.com at the Shape magazine 30th birthday bash, Munn - who features on the October issue of the fitness publication - admitted a few home truths about her regime.
"It seems weird but I drink," she said. "I drink when I work out. I literally hate working out."
"My friends ask me if I want to go hiking up Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles and I'm like, 'Why? I have the new Kinect. Why would you want to go outside? Why would you like to climb up a mountain?
"I really do drink when I work out. I have to trick myself into thinking I'm doing something fun."
The 31-year-old admits she isn't as toned as she would like to be but says its a choice she has made and is happy to live with.
"Of course everyone wants to look their best and I do try, but my best isn't the best of what some people see the standard of beauty to be.
"I have real lips and more boobs and more hips and if that perpetuates a new form of beauty then that is great.
"I wouldn't run if there was a fire. I wouldn't run anywhere. I hate running. I know I'm curvier - I know I'm small, but I'm not ripped. But I make a choice to be that way. I realize my arms aren't as toned as Halle Berry's but I don't want them to be."
In fact Munn has made her own workout routine which combines exercise, drinking and comedy.
"I came up with this thing and its a dance routine. Its a 45 minute play list which I do three to four times a week with my girlfriends. They aren't really aerobic dance routines but we just keep moving and the dances always have a female empowerment theme.
"One is called, 'My boyfriend just walked in'. So the music will be playing and you will be dancing casually and all of a sudden you see him and you get crazy and you dance your ass off.
"Then there is the 'One night stand'. Its good for your core. You will be lying on your back and you will want to sit up without waking him. So you have to really carefully lift yourself without any sudden movements and then you have to walk on out of there.
"We basically don't stop moving for 45 minutes. We also do this thing instead of doing the Grapevine. We set up two posts or tables and we have our day drinks - mine is Tequila, pineapple juice and lime. We do the 'Dayvine' and do it in one direction and get to our post and drink and then we go the other way.
"Then we get a bit tipsy, and we can keep going."
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite