- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Thibault Monnier/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Alexander Tamargo/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: @oliviamunn/Twitter15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
While most celebrities boast of their vigorous fitness regimes and die hard diets, Olivia Munn has revealed the secret to her super slim figure... drunken dancing.
Speaking to Radaronline.com at the Shape magazine 30th birthday bash, Munn - who features on the October issue of the fitness publication - admitted a few home truths about her regime.
"It seems weird but I drink," she said. "I drink when I work out. I literally hate working out."
"My friends ask me if I want to go hiking up Runyon Canyon in Los Angeles and I'm like, 'Why? I have the new Kinect. Why would you want to go outside? Why would you like to climb up a mountain?
"I really do drink when I work out. I have to trick myself into thinking I'm doing something fun."
The 31-year-old admits she isn't as toned as she would like to be but says its a choice she has made and is happy to live with.
"Of course everyone wants to look their best and I do try, but my best isn't the best of what some people see the standard of beauty to be.
"I have real lips and more boobs and more hips and if that perpetuates a new form of beauty then that is great.
"I wouldn't run if there was a fire. I wouldn't run anywhere. I hate running. I know I'm curvier - I know I'm small, but I'm not ripped. But I make a choice to be that way. I realize my arms aren't as toned as Halle Berry's but I don't want them to be."
In fact Munn has made her own workout routine which combines exercise, drinking and comedy.
"I came up with this thing and its a dance routine. Its a 45 minute play list which I do three to four times a week with my girlfriends. They aren't really aerobic dance routines but we just keep moving and the dances always have a female empowerment theme.
"One is called, 'My boyfriend just walked in'. So the music will be playing and you will be dancing casually and all of a sudden you see him and you get crazy and you dance your ass off.
"Then there is the 'One night stand'. Its good for your core. You will be lying on your back and you will want to sit up without waking him. So you have to really carefully lift yourself without any sudden movements and then you have to walk on out of there.
"We basically don't stop moving for 45 minutes. We also do this thing instead of doing the Grapevine. We set up two posts or tables and we have our day drinks - mine is Tequila, pineapple juice and lime. We do the 'Dayvine' and do it in one direction and get to our post and drink and then we go the other way.
"Then we get a bit tipsy, and we can keep going."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite