Olivia Munn's boyfriend Aaron Rodgers talks for the first time about their romance: 'I'm real happy'
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Aaron Rodgers couldn't be happier with girlfriend Olivia Munn -- and he doesn't care who knows it. Though he's normally very protective of his private life, the Green Bay Packers quarterback seemed totally at ease when his relationship with the "Newsroom" actress came up in a recent interview with ESPN Wisconsin.
Asked whether he's bothered by the attention their romance has gotten, Rodgers, 30, replied, "No. For one, I'm real happy in my relationship. And I understand what comes with it. And two, the last couple years, I've learned a lot about perspective and what's important."
He's also learned, he said, that "when you've had success individually and collectively as a team and you are highlighted for the things you've done on the field and off the field, you cannot hide from the spotlight. You have to learn to embrace it."
Rodgers still struggles with that at times -- "it's not what I signed up for," he said -- but he understands that it "comes with the territory" of being a pro football player and dating famous actress. "There's always going to be attention or scrutiny, and you can either...embrace it or you can lock yourself away," he explained. "And I just can't do that. I need to be living my life."
He added, "I'm going to continue living my life and enjoy my public life and enjoy my relationships and not worry too much about that other stuff."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite