Olivia Munn's boyfriend Aaron Rodgers talks for the first time about their romance: 'I'm real happy'
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters7 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash/Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback PlansMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:24:00 AM
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' Review: Scott Bakula Steers CBS's Competent ExpansionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:18:00 AM
- Comic Book Overload: Why TV Has Gone to the SuperheroesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Paula Deen Returns to 'Today' Show After N-Word Fiasco to Apologize and Make Some MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Black-ish' Creator Goes for Specific Stereotypes While Telling a Universal StoryMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 7:00:00 AM
- VIDEO: Paula Deen Returns to Today, Reveals Comeback Plans
Aaron Rodgers couldn't be happier with girlfriend Olivia Munn -- and he doesn't care who knows it. Though he's normally very protective of his private life, the Green Bay Packers quarterback seemed totally at ease when his relationship with the "Newsroom" actress came up in a recent interview with ESPN Wisconsin.
Asked whether he's bothered by the attention their romance has gotten, Rodgers, 30, replied, "No. For one, I'm real happy in my relationship. And I understand what comes with it. And two, the last couple years, I've learned a lot about perspective and what's important."
He's also learned, he said, that "when you've had success individually and collectively as a team and you are highlighted for the things you've done on the field and off the field, you cannot hide from the spotlight. You have to learn to embrace it."
Rodgers still struggles with that at times -- "it's not what I signed up for," he said -- but he understands that it "comes with the territory" of being a pro football player and dating famous actress. "There's always going to be attention or scrutiny, and you can either...embrace it or you can lock yourself away," he explained. "And I just can't do that. I need to be living my life."
He added, "I'm going to continue living my life and enjoy my public life and enjoy my relationships and not worry too much about that other stuff."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite