OMG! Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Go Topless
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.1 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- Internet giants weigh in on defamation lawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:35:20 PM
- 2013 Critics Awards: The Complete ListMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:03:04 PM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Writers Talk Turning Facts Into Drama: We're &amMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:04 AM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a Relief
Daring denim divas!
The Kardashian sisters go topless in a brand-new ad for their Kardashian Kollection denim collection.
"Kourt, Khloe and I decided to go natural," Kim, 31, wrote on her blog Monday of the sexy shot. As shot by photographer Nick Saglimendi, the famous reality TV sisters (including Kourtney, 32, and Khloe, 27) pose dramatically "in only our favorite jeans," Kim explained. (Kourtney reclines on her back, her legs intertwined with Kim, who sits on a platform; similarly topless Khloe leans against a wall.)
Kim is very satisfied with the results. "I think it's such a beautiful shot and Khloe and Kourtney both look so stunning!" she wrote.
Available through Sears, the new Kardashian Kollection Denim "will hug your curves and compliment your figure while remaining affordable and comfortable to wear," reads a press release. "The line of jeans ranges in styles from the high rise boot cut to the low rise skinny leg."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite