OMG! Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Go Topless
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.1 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
Daring denim divas!
The Kardashian sisters go topless in a brand-new ad for their Kardashian Kollection denim collection.
"Kourt, Khloe and I decided to go natural," Kim, 31, wrote on her blog Monday of the sexy shot. As shot by photographer Nick Saglimendi, the famous reality TV sisters (including Kourtney, 32, and Khloe, 27) pose dramatically "in only our favorite jeans," Kim explained. (Kourtney reclines on her back, her legs intertwined with Kim, who sits on a platform; similarly topless Khloe leans against a wall.)
Kim is very satisfied with the results. "I think it's such a beautiful shot and Khloe and Kourtney both look so stunning!" she wrote.
Available through Sears, the new Kardashian Kollection Denim "will hug your curves and compliment your figure while remaining affordable and comfortable to wear," reads a press release. "The line of jeans ranges in styles from the high rise boot cut to the low rise skinny leg."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite