OMG! Kim, Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian Go Topless
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.1 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Daring denim divas!
The Kardashian sisters go topless in a brand-new ad for their Kardashian Kollection denim collection.
"Kourt, Khloe and I decided to go natural," Kim, 31, wrote on her blog Monday of the sexy shot. As shot by photographer Nick Saglimendi, the famous reality TV sisters (including Kourtney, 32, and Khloe, 27) pose dramatically "in only our favorite jeans," Kim explained. (Kourtney reclines on her back, her legs intertwined with Kim, who sits on a platform; similarly topless Khloe leans against a wall.)
Kim is very satisfied with the results. "I think it's such a beautiful shot and Khloe and Kourtney both look so stunning!" she wrote.
Available through Sears, the new Kardashian Kollection Denim "will hug your curves and compliment your figure while remaining affordable and comfortable to wear," reads a press release. "The line of jeans ranges in styles from the high rise boot cut to the low rise skinny leg."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite