Oprah Baffled by Assumptions that She's Broken Up with Stedman
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Harpo/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
"A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter" aired last night on ABC, and Oprah couldn't believe one of Barbara's assertions about her love life.
"I didn't know that it was still on," Barbara said about Oprah's relationship with Stedman Graham.
"You're kidding me!" Oprah said, astounded. The media magnate went on to explain that she spends time with Stedman "all the time," saying that the couple was together that morning.
Oprah admitted that she regrets the fame that she bestowed on Stedman without his assent, but she doesn't, however, regret not getting married.
RELATED: Oprah and more celeb do-gooders
"I am so glad I didn't get married," said Oprah, claiming that if she had tied the knot with Stedman they would have had a divorce "because with marriage there are expectations."
Still, Oprah assured Barbara that Stedman remains "the love, the lover, the man, the partner, the mate [of her life]."
Related stories on ETonline.com:'Christmas Cupid''s Christina Milian & Ashley Benson on Staying Grounded in Hollywood
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite