Oprah Baffled by Assumptions that She's Broken Up with Stedman
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Harpo/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Plunders $20.2 Million in Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Network says signal of Egyptian satire show jammedMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Barack Obama Set to Introduce Fox's 'Cosmos' Premiere EpisodeMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Grand Budapest Hotel' On Record-Breaking Box Office Tear How Wes Anderson PulledMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 10:41:00 AM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
"A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter" aired last night on ABC, and Oprah couldn't believe one of Barbara's assertions about her love life.
"I didn't know that it was still on," Barbara said about Oprah's relationship with Stedman Graham.
"You're kidding me!" Oprah said, astounded. The media magnate went on to explain that she spends time with Stedman "all the time," saying that the couple was together that morning.
Oprah admitted that she regrets the fame that she bestowed on Stedman without his assent, but she doesn't, however, regret not getting married.
RELATED: Oprah and more celeb do-gooders
"I am so glad I didn't get married," said Oprah, claiming that if she had tied the knot with Stedman they would have had a divorce "because with marriage there are expectations."
Still, Oprah assured Barbara that Stedman remains "the love, the lover, the man, the partner, the mate [of her life]."
Related stories on ETonline.com:'Christmas Cupid''s Christina Milian & Ashley Benson on Staying Grounded in Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite