Oprah Baffled by Assumptions that She's Broken Up with Stedman
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Harpo/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Manuel Balce Ceneta/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
"A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter" aired last night on ABC, and Oprah couldn't believe one of Barbara's assertions about her love life.
"I didn't know that it was still on," Barbara said about Oprah's relationship with Stedman Graham.
"You're kidding me!" Oprah said, astounded. The media magnate went on to explain that she spends time with Stedman "all the time," saying that the couple was together that morning.
Oprah admitted that she regrets the fame that she bestowed on Stedman without his assent, but she doesn't, however, regret not getting married.
RELATED: Oprah and more celeb do-gooders
"I am so glad I didn't get married," said Oprah, claiming that if she had tied the knot with Stedman they would have had a divorce "because with marriage there are expectations."
Still, Oprah assured Barbara that Stedman remains "the love, the lover, the man, the partner, the mate [of her life]."
Related stories on ETonline.com:'Christmas Cupid''s Christina Milian & Ashley Benson on Staying Grounded in Hollywood
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite