Oprah chai tea to be sold at Starbucks stores
- Photo: Faye Sadou/UPA/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters4 of 8
- Photo: @oprah/Twitter5 of 8
- Photo: Grey Goose/.6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
SEATTLE (AP) -- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz brought Oprah Winfrey on stage Wednesday at the shareholders meeting in Seattle to announce a drink named after the media mogul.
Beginning April 29, customers will be able to walk into Starbucks and Teavana stores across the United States and Canada and order Teavana Oprah Chai Tea. Starbucks will make a donation to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation for each product sold.
Schultz also told shareholders the coffee company is still in the early stages of growth and has a long-term target of doubling its market cap to $100 billion.
RELATED: Oprah's O-mazing style
Television writer and producer Norman Lear kicked off the meeting by introducing the Playing For Change Band, whose third album will be available in Starbucks stores in June.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite