Oprah chai tea to be sold at Starbucks stores
- Photo: Faye Sadou/UPA/Retna Ltd.1 of 8
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters4 of 8
- Photo: @oprah/Twitter5 of 8
- Photo: Grey Goose/.6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
SEATTLE (AP) -- Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz brought Oprah Winfrey on stage Wednesday at the shareholders meeting in Seattle to announce a drink named after the media mogul.
Beginning April 29, customers will be able to walk into Starbucks and Teavana stores across the United States and Canada and order Teavana Oprah Chai Tea. Starbucks will make a donation to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation for each product sold.
Schultz also told shareholders the coffee company is still in the early stages of growth and has a long-term target of doubling its market cap to $100 billion.
RELATED: Oprah's O-mazing style
Television writer and producer Norman Lear kicked off the meeting by introducing the Playing For Change Band, whose third album will be available in Starbucks stores in June.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite