Oprah Crawls Into Camper With Gayle on Camping Trip
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Pete Mariner/Retna Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public Schools
In part two of their Yosemite camping trip together (which aired on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" Wednesday), Oprah Winfrey and her BFF Gayle King continued to poke fun at longstanding lesbian rumors.
When it came time to hit the sack, King said, "Let's just add to that lesbian rumor" and then beckoned Winfrey to join her in their Coleman Pop-Up Camper: "Come on in, baby!"
Throwing her arms out, the daytime diva then yelled in her famous TV tone, "Lesbian ruuuummmooors!"
The two had more laughs.
In the morning, when they woke up, they had cameras ready to greet them.
"Good morning, America," King said to the cameras. "Oprah Winfrey when she first wakes up. Isn't she pretty? Go ahead, show them that TV smile."
Winfrey then cracked, "Wait a minute. You know what? Turn the camera around and look at glamour girl. That is the pot calling the kettle black."
Winfrey then fixed King a breakfast of eggs, avocado and toast.
"Oprah can cook," King said. "So when you get this opportunity, even if you're at Yosemite, you should take advantage of it."
Among their activities: fly fishing and horseback riding.
Winfrey is still reeling from the experience.
"Just the beauty of the park. Everything about it's spectacular ... being surrounded by the cathedral of stone," she said. "Now I want to see all the other national parks."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite