Oprah Winfrey tears up as she talks about her relationship with best friend Gayle King as she addresses the rumors they are lesbians.
"I have said we are not gay," she tells Barbara Walters on "A Barbara Walters Special: Oprah, The Next Chapter," airing Thursday on ABC. "I'm not lesbian. I'm not even kind of lesbian. And the reason it irritates me is because somebody must think I'm lying. That's number one. Number two, why would you want to hide it? That's not the way I run my life."
But the talk show queen does say how lucky she is to have Gayle in her life.
"She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want, she is the friend everybody deserves," she says. "I don't know a better person."
Oprah gets emotional, saying, "It's making me cry because I'm thinking about how I've probably never told her that."
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Related stories on ETonline.com:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite