Oprah Winfrey reveals her 2013 'Most Favorite Things'
- Photo: O magazine/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: GINO/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Edwards/Parade8 of 11
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings SlipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Eva Green in Talks to Star in Tim Burton's 'Miss Peregrine's Home for PecMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 11:42:00 AM
- Christopher Walken, Giancarlo Esposito Join Jon Favreau's 'Jungle Book'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:58:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's 'Extant' to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip
You know it's the start of the holiday season when Oprah Winfrey reveals her "Most Favorite Things!"
This year, Oprah shares the amazing O, The Oprah Magazine December cover with one of her most favorite things -- comedian Jimmy Kimmel -- who, dressed like an elf, dutifully goes to work on the 15 ft. train of Oprah's stunning White by Vera Wang gown exclusively for David's Bridal. The incredible red, rosette gown took 10 people to make for a total of 100 hours of work, and weighs a whopping 25 pounds.
... Leave it to Oprah to outdo herself every year!
As for the items on this year's coveted list, Oprah's picks range from a $500 Truffle Risotto gift box curated by Per Se chef Thomas Keller -- which she plans to give to Rita Wilson this year -- to Modern House Red Wine bottles which retail for only $13 each and are available at Target. Notable tech gadgets on the list include the Kindle Paperwhite ($119), Beats Studio Headphones ($300) and a Qook Touch Kitchen Tablet that already comes pre-loaded with 1,000 recipes searchable by ingredient, with videos that show readers exactly how the food is supposed to look.
Other standout items that women will undoubtedly want their hands on this year include an $65 Butter London nail polish set, a $225 Nest Fragrances Holiday Candle which according to her BFF Gayle, "smells just like Christmas," and a $136 set of Pickwick & Weller T-shirts co-designed by Ashton Kutcher.
But despite the pricey nature of some of the items on this list, Oprah stresses that holiday gift-giving is never about the price.
"It's not about spending tons of money. It's not about buying the biggest gift," Oprah says. "Generosity is about using whatever you have to give a gift that means something."
This year, 12 readers will get to take home all of the items on Oprah's Most Favorite Things list through her 12-Day Holiday Give-O-Way sweepstakes! Click here to find out how you can enter, and click here to see all 60 of Oprah's Most Favorite Things for 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite