Oprah Winfrey reveals her 2013 'Most Favorite Things'
- Photo: O magazine/Promotional1 of 11
- Photo: GINO/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: AP Images/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Edwards/Parade8 of 11
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/StarTraks10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
You know it's the start of the holiday season when Oprah Winfrey reveals her "Most Favorite Things!"
This year, Oprah shares the amazing O, The Oprah Magazine December cover with one of her most favorite things -- comedian Jimmy Kimmel -- who, dressed like an elf, dutifully goes to work on the 15 ft. train of Oprah's stunning White by Vera Wang gown exclusively for David's Bridal. The incredible red, rosette gown took 10 people to make for a total of 100 hours of work, and weighs a whopping 25 pounds.
... Leave it to Oprah to outdo herself every year!
As for the items on this year's coveted list, Oprah's picks range from a $500 Truffle Risotto gift box curated by Per Se chef Thomas Keller -- which she plans to give to Rita Wilson this year -- to Modern House Red Wine bottles which retail for only $13 each and are available at Target. Notable tech gadgets on the list include the Kindle Paperwhite ($119), Beats Studio Headphones ($300) and a Qook Touch Kitchen Tablet that already comes pre-loaded with 1,000 recipes searchable by ingredient, with videos that show readers exactly how the food is supposed to look.
Other standout items that women will undoubtedly want their hands on this year include an $65 Butter London nail polish set, a $225 Nest Fragrances Holiday Candle which according to her BFF Gayle, "smells just like Christmas," and a $136 set of Pickwick & Weller T-shirts co-designed by Ashton Kutcher.
But despite the pricey nature of some of the items on this list, Oprah stresses that holiday gift-giving is never about the price.
"It's not about spending tons of money. It's not about buying the biggest gift," Oprah says. "Generosity is about using whatever you have to give a gift that means something."
This year, 12 readers will get to take home all of the items on Oprah's Most Favorite Things list through her 12-Day Holiday Give-O-Way sweepstakes! Click here to find out how you can enter, and click here to see all 60 of Oprah's Most Favorite Things for 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite