Oprah takes first selfie, gets photobombed by Idris Elba
- Photo: @oprah/Twitter1 of 7
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters2 of 7
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
It's about time, Oprah! Media mogul Oprah Winfrey shared her first selfie with fans on Feb. 22 from the 45th Annual NAACP Image Awards, and it was naturally, amazing -- with the help of a handsome celebrity pal.
"My first selfie," the 60-year-old personality tweeted. "Love @idriselba! #imageawards." "The Butler" nominee, flashing a bright smile, is flanked in the pic by a bowtie-clad Idris Elba, who inches into the frame from behind, and gives the camera a cool stare-down.
"Did I just photo bomb Oprah???" Elba, 41, tweeted along with Winfrey's original pic. An eyewitness at the event told Us Weekly that photographers erupted into a state of frenzy once she arrived on the red carpet.
Although Oprah ultimately lost in the Best Supporting Actress category at the Pasadena, Calif. awards show to Lupita Nyong'o, the "12 Years a Slave" breakout star credited Winfrey for impacting her career.
"I think the world is a better place because Oprah Winfrey has lived and has done what she felt called to do. She is extraordinary," Nyong'o gushed to reporters backstage. "And so I couldn't pick one thing that Oprah has taught me. She’s taught me so much and she taught me by being herself."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite