- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar1 of 6
By Chris Gardner
Fun fact about Oprah Winfrey: Her greatest indulgence in life is a bath. Like a really great bath experience that makes her "go prune" and comes complete with "gels, bubbles, crystals, salts, lavender milks," all of it. That's just one of the many revelations from the media mogul in the November issue of Harper's Bazaar. Bath water aside, though, Oprah also opens up about her upcoming role in "The Butler," launching her own network, reading "50 Shades of Grey" and how she's still hungry "to awaken and open people's hearts."
On working with Nicole Kidman's acting coach, Susan Batson:
"[It's] the best therapy ever. I was literally in a coaching session with her and just crying my heart out. Thinking about, you know, a boyfriend from when I was in my 20s. That bastard!"
Get out the vote
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite