Oprah Winfrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.1 of 30
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 30
- Photo: Elise Amendola/Invision/AP3 of 30
- Photo: Michael Edwards/Parade4 of 30
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 30
- Photo: Newspix/Rex / Rex USA/.7 of 30
- Photo: SJD/ZOJ/WENN8 of 30
- Photo: Wonderwall9 of 30
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks10 of 30
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks11 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 30
- Photo: Invision/AP13 of 30
- Photo: ./Promotional14 of 30
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA15 of 30
- Photo: GINO/GSI16 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage17 of 30
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 30
- Photo: Santi/Splash News19 of 30
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN20 of 30
- Photo: JE1/WENN21 of 30
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN22 of 30
- Photo: AR4/WENN23 of 30
- Photo: GINO/GSI24 of 30
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional25 of 30
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram26 of 30
- Photo: George Burns/Harpo Productions, Inc./USMagazine27 of 30
- Photo: FS2/WENN28 of 30
- Photo: Xavier Collin/Retna Ltd.29 of 30
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
Have no fear, Jenny McCarthy -- Oprah Winfrey doesn't hold a grudge. Hours after the "View" co-host confessed on "Watch What Happens Live" that she's "scared of Oprah" and thinks she's one of many people on the media mogul's "s--- list," Winfrey took to Twitter to put McCarthy's mind at ease.
"Jenny McCarthy, [I] don't have a shxt list," the 59-year-old OWN CEO tweeted early on Wednesday, Oct. 30. "If I did you'd never be on it. Wishing you only good fortune, love, and light and watching @TheView."
McCarthy, 40, was supposed to have a talk show on OWN but told Andy Cohen the tentative deal fell through. "I did a deal with her for five years, but we ... kinda shook hands," she explained. "I would be scared she would beat me up."
"Do you think you're on her 'list'?" Cohen asked the star, who was accompanied by her boyfriend, New Kids on the Block singer Donnie Wahlberg.
"I'm sure there's probably a lot of people on her s--- list," the blonde bombshell replied, "but I'm probably number four."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite