Oprah Winfrey Shows Off Gorgeous Natural Hair for O Magazine
- Photo: O Magazine/.1 of 12
- Photo: Denis Farrell/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Manish Swarup/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: RG4/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Kirdi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
The 58-year-old TV titan admits she once came close to chopping her hair off, but a famous friend helped talk her out of making a major mistake. "I wanted to wear it close-cropped a la Camille Cosby but her husband, Bill, convinced me otherwise. 'Don't do it,' he said. 'You've got the wrong head shape and you'll disappoint yourself.' I took his advice."
A makeover can change everything, according to Winfrey. "I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: They're friskier and livelier, feeling more themselves once the weight of the hair is released."
Still, Winfrey warns that the only makeovers that matter are "those in which something inside the receiver clicks, aligning with that which is being received. The only real way to transformation is through the mind."
In the same magazine, Winfrey promises to help readers transform their luck, habits, stress level, friendships, health, style and attitude, and have fun doing it! The September issue of O, the Oprah Magazine is on stands Aug. 7.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite