Oprah Winfrey Shows Off Gorgeous Natural Hair for O Magazine
- Photo: O Magazine/.1 of 12
- Photo: Denis Farrell/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Manish Swarup/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: RG4/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Kirdi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
The 58-year-old TV titan admits she once came close to chopping her hair off, but a famous friend helped talk her out of making a major mistake. "I wanted to wear it close-cropped a la Camille Cosby but her husband, Bill, convinced me otherwise. 'Don't do it,' he said. 'You've got the wrong head shape and you'll disappoint yourself.' I took his advice."
A makeover can change everything, according to Winfrey. "I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: They're friskier and livelier, feeling more themselves once the weight of the hair is released."
Still, Winfrey warns that the only makeovers that matter are "those in which something inside the receiver clicks, aligning with that which is being received. The only real way to transformation is through the mind."
In the same magazine, Winfrey promises to help readers transform their luck, habits, stress level, friendships, health, style and attitude, and have fun doing it! The September issue of O, the Oprah Magazine is on stands Aug. 7.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite