Oprah Winfrey Shows Off Gorgeous Natural Hair for O Magazine
- Photo: O Magazine/.1 of 12
- Photo: Denis Farrell/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Manish Swarup/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.4 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 12
- Photo: RG4/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Kirdi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
The 58-year-old TV titan admits she once came close to chopping her hair off, but a famous friend helped talk her out of making a major mistake. "I wanted to wear it close-cropped a la Camille Cosby but her husband, Bill, convinced me otherwise. 'Don't do it,' he said. 'You've got the wrong head shape and you'll disappoint yourself.' I took his advice."
A makeover can change everything, according to Winfrey. "I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: They're friskier and livelier, feeling more themselves once the weight of the hair is released."
Still, Winfrey warns that the only makeovers that matter are "those in which something inside the receiver clicks, aligning with that which is being received. The only real way to transformation is through the mind."
In the same magazine, Winfrey promises to help readers transform their luck, habits, stress level, friendships, health, style and attitude, and have fun doing it! The September issue of O, the Oprah Magazine is on stands Aug. 7.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite