Oprah Winfrey's Production Company Sued by Flight Attendant
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: The Oprah Winfrey Show/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Buxbaum/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Grantitz/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
A flight attendant on Oprah Winfrey's private jet filed a lawsuit Friday denying allegations that she had sex on board.
RELATED: See more stars you just can't hate
In the suit, Corrine Gehrls, 39, claims that fellow flight attendants Myron Gooch and Kirby Bumpus, who is the daughter of Winfrey's friend Gayle King and is Winfrey's goddaughter, made the accusation that caused her to be fired.
The lawsuit claims that Gooch made the accusation that Gehrls engaged in intercourse with chief pilot Terry Pansing, 57, during a flight in which the talk show host and other passengers slept "following their ingestion of sleeping pills" after Pansing reportedly complained about his work schedule and demanded that he stay in nicer hotels than the rest of the flight crew. Gehrls and Pansing passed polygraph tests after the accusation but were not rehired, the suit says.
Gehrls is seeking more than $75,000 in damages from Gooch, Bumpus and Harpo Inc., Winfrey's production company.
A spokesperson for Harpo Inc. had no comment.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite