Osbourne angry over Duchess quotes
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: GERALLT/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WPA Pool/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RW3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: CPA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
Kelly Osbourne has lashed out at reports she took a swipe at Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge's fashion sense, insisting her comments were twisted.
The rock offspring was asked for her thoughts after the new royal recycled an outfit at Prince William's cousin Zara Phillips' wedding last weekend.
The TV star explained in an interview with Jay Leno that the move would go down well with struggling Brits, but as the future queen of England, she should have access to a never-ending wardrobe allowance.
RELATED: Celebrity Twitter Feuds
Osbourne said, "In England they're like, 'Look how thrifty she's being, showing the British public that the Royals are in a recession as well.' Only in this country (the U.S.) they call it a faux pas.
"I'm sorry, but if I had that job I would only wear it once. If I am going to be the future b**ody Queen of England I'm going to wear that dress once because I'm giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy. At least I can get a new dress every day!"
RELATED: The Short List for Aug. 3
Tabloid reports in Britain claimed Osbourne had slammed the Duchess, but she has since taken to her Twitter.com page to explain her remarks.
Osbourne writes, "I didn't talk s**t about Kate Middleton. Saying she deserves a new dress every day is not talking s**t last time I checked, thank you.
"I said 'deserves' not 'should have' or 'needs'. Why am I an a** hole because I think she deserves a new dress every day?
"I just don't get why they feel the need to even make stories up about me when I already do and say enough stupid s**t to last them a lifetime."
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite