Osbourne angry over Duchess quotes
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: GERALLT/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WPA Pool/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RW3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: CPA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Kelly Osbourne has lashed out at reports she took a swipe at Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge's fashion sense, insisting her comments were twisted.
The rock offspring was asked for her thoughts after the new royal recycled an outfit at Prince William's cousin Zara Phillips' wedding last weekend.
The TV star explained in an interview with Jay Leno that the move would go down well with struggling Brits, but as the future queen of England, she should have access to a never-ending wardrobe allowance.
RELATED: Celebrity Twitter Feuds
Osbourne said, "In England they're like, 'Look how thrifty she's being, showing the British public that the Royals are in a recession as well.' Only in this country (the U.S.) they call it a faux pas.
"I'm sorry, but if I had that job I would only wear it once. If I am going to be the future b**ody Queen of England I'm going to wear that dress once because I'm giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy. At least I can get a new dress every day!"
RELATED: The Short List for Aug. 3
Tabloid reports in Britain claimed Osbourne had slammed the Duchess, but she has since taken to her Twitter.com page to explain her remarks.
Osbourne writes, "I didn't talk s**t about Kate Middleton. Saying she deserves a new dress every day is not talking s**t last time I checked, thank you.
"I said 'deserves' not 'should have' or 'needs'. Why am I an a** hole because I think she deserves a new dress every day?
"I just don't get why they feel the need to even make stories up about me when I already do and say enough stupid s**t to last them a lifetime."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite