Osbourne angry over Duchess quotes
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: GERALLT/Wonderwall2 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: WPA Pool/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Robert F. Bukaty/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Nate Jones/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: RW3/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: SB2/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: CPA/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: James Whatling/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
Kelly Osbourne has lashed out at reports she took a swipe at Catherine, Duchess Of Cambridge's fashion sense, insisting her comments were twisted.
The rock offspring was asked for her thoughts after the new royal recycled an outfit at Prince William's cousin Zara Phillips' wedding last weekend.
The TV star explained in an interview with Jay Leno that the move would go down well with struggling Brits, but as the future queen of England, she should have access to a never-ending wardrobe allowance.
RELATED: Celebrity Twitter Feuds
Osbourne said, "In England they're like, 'Look how thrifty she's being, showing the British public that the Royals are in a recession as well.' Only in this country (the U.S.) they call it a faux pas.
"I'm sorry, but if I had that job I would only wear it once. If I am going to be the future b**ody Queen of England I'm going to wear that dress once because I'm giving up the rest of my life, all of my privacy. At least I can get a new dress every day!"
RELATED: The Short List for Aug. 3
Tabloid reports in Britain claimed Osbourne had slammed the Duchess, but she has since taken to her Twitter.com page to explain her remarks.
Osbourne writes, "I didn't talk s**t about Kate Middleton. Saying she deserves a new dress every day is not talking s**t last time I checked, thank you.
"I said 'deserves' not 'should have' or 'needs'. Why am I an a** hole because I think she deserves a new dress every day?
"I just don't get why they feel the need to even make stories up about me when I already do and say enough stupid s**t to last them a lifetime."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite