Osbourne embarks on extreme fitness regime
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: infusla-70/110/INF7 of 12
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bleu Azur/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Reality TV star-turned-filmmaker Jack Osbourne has embarked on an extreme fitness program - the same training regime used by U.S. Navy SEALs.
The son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne recently began training outside Crossfit Hollywood, where he was put through his paces by a personal trainer.
The strenuous exercise routine includes weight lifting, endurance running, gymnastics and cardio work and Jack is already feeling the pain - he posted a photo of his cut-up hands on Twitter.com last week.
But the 25 year old has already been tipped for fitness success - one of his coaches tells WENN, "Jack is really agile and knows his body well, he picked up the exercises quickly. He should do well at Crossfit."
Osbourne has been dedicated to keeping in shape since 2005, when he dropped 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) in preparation of his extreme sports TV show, "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite