Osbourne embarks on extreme fitness regime
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: infusla-70/110/INF7 of 12
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bleu Azur/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Reality TV star-turned-filmmaker Jack Osbourne has embarked on an extreme fitness program - the same training regime used by U.S. Navy SEALs.
The son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne recently began training outside Crossfit Hollywood, where he was put through his paces by a personal trainer.
The strenuous exercise routine includes weight lifting, endurance running, gymnastics and cardio work and Jack is already feeling the pain - he posted a photo of his cut-up hands on Twitter.com last week.
But the 25 year old has already been tipped for fitness success - one of his coaches tells WENN, "Jack is really agile and knows his body well, he picked up the exercises quickly. He should do well at Crossfit."
Osbourne has been dedicated to keeping in shape since 2005, when he dropped 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) in preparation of his extreme sports TV show, "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie."
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite