Other bidders contest Tully's sale to Dempsey
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Bicycling magazine/.2 of 17
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: David Livshin/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: TRB/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Jose Leiva/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Courtesy of McLaren/.15 of 17
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
SEATTLE (AP) — A company that teamed up with Starbucks Corp. to bid for the Tully's Coffee chain is challenging the winning offer made by "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey.
AgriNurture Inc. says it's still willing to proceed with its combined bid with Starbucks of about $10.6 million. The bid from Dempsey's company, Global Baristas LLC, was for $9.2 million.
The proposed sale goes before a bankruptcy judge in Seattle on Friday.
Starbucks has said it wants to convert some of Tully's cafes to its own brand, with AgriNurture running the rest under the Tully's name.
RELATED: Celebs who have done good deeds
AgriNurture, based in the Philippines, also does business in the U.S. as Earthright Holdings Inc.
Another bidder has also filed an objection to the sale, saying the rules changed in the middle of the auction.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite