Other bidders contest Tully's sale to Dempsey
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Bicycling magazine/.2 of 17
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: David Livshin/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: TRB/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Jose Leiva/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Courtesy of McLaren/.15 of 17
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
SEATTLE (AP) — A company that teamed up with Starbucks Corp. to bid for the Tully's Coffee chain is challenging the winning offer made by "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey.
AgriNurture Inc. says it's still willing to proceed with its combined bid with Starbucks of about $10.6 million. The bid from Dempsey's company, Global Baristas LLC, was for $9.2 million.
The proposed sale goes before a bankruptcy judge in Seattle on Friday.
Starbucks has said it wants to convert some of Tully's cafes to its own brand, with AgriNurture running the rest under the Tully's name.
RELATED: Celebs who have done good deeds
AgriNurture, based in the Philippines, also does business in the U.S. as Earthright Holdings Inc.
Another bidder has also filed an objection to the sale, saying the rules changed in the middle of the auction.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite