Other bidders contest Tully's sale to Dempsey
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Bicycling magazine/.2 of 17
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: David Livshin/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: TRB/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Jose Leiva/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Courtesy of McLaren/.15 of 17
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
SEATTLE (AP) — A company that teamed up with Starbucks Corp. to bid for the Tully's Coffee chain is challenging the winning offer made by "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey.
AgriNurture Inc. says it's still willing to proceed with its combined bid with Starbucks of about $10.6 million. The bid from Dempsey's company, Global Baristas LLC, was for $9.2 million.
The proposed sale goes before a bankruptcy judge in Seattle on Friday.
Starbucks has said it wants to convert some of Tully's cafes to its own brand, with AgriNurture running the rest under the Tully's name.
RELATED: Celebs who have done good deeds
AgriNurture, based in the Philippines, also does business in the U.S. as Earthright Holdings Inc.
Another bidder has also filed an objection to the sale, saying the rules changed in the middle of the auction.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite