Other bidders contest Tully's sale to Dempsey
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Bicycling magazine/.2 of 17
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: David Livshin/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: TRB/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Jose Leiva/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Courtesy of McLaren/.15 of 17
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
SEATTLE (AP) — A company that teamed up with Starbucks Corp. to bid for the Tully's Coffee chain is challenging the winning offer made by "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey.
AgriNurture Inc. says it's still willing to proceed with its combined bid with Starbucks of about $10.6 million. The bid from Dempsey's company, Global Baristas LLC, was for $9.2 million.
The proposed sale goes before a bankruptcy judge in Seattle on Friday.
Starbucks has said it wants to convert some of Tully's cafes to its own brand, with AgriNurture running the rest under the Tully's name.
RELATED: Celebs who have done good deeds
AgriNurture, based in the Philippines, also does business in the U.S. as Earthright Holdings Inc.
Another bidder has also filed an objection to the sale, saying the rules changed in the middle of the auction.
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite