Padma Lakshmi mourning billionaire boyfriend Forstmann
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: @padmalakshmi/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
TV star Padma Lakshmi is in mourning after the death of her longtime partner and business financier, Theodore Forstmann.
RELATED: Gone To Soon
Forstmann, who had been dating the "Top Chef" host for the last several years, passed away on Sunday after a battle with brain cancer. He was 71.
RELATED: 2011 Emmy Awards
Forstmann founded the investment firm Forstmann & Little Co. in 1978, and the organization went on to acquire a number of different companies, including beverage group Dr. Pepper and sports agency IMG.
The billionaire, who was also briefly linked to the late Princess Diana during the late 1990s, vowed to give half his net worth to charity following his death after partnering with The Giving Pledge in February.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite