Pam Anderson to Record Pop Single Called "High"
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: ICON/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Get pumped for Pamela Anderson's pop music debut!
The title of her inaugural single? "High."
Nope, not that kind of high: Anderson's ditty will be about high fashion, not illegal substances.
Her friend Richie Rich, a fashion designer who's also dabbled in music, tells the New York Post, "we are recording a pop single together." The former "Baywatch" star's musical experience isn't expansive, Rich admits. "Pam says she wants to sing, but nothing too difficult, so she's just going to sing the word 'high' over and over."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Seems like the actress is branching out in many different directions: She and Rich are also collaborating on a clothing line, A*Muse. When the line shows this February for Fashion Week, Anderson plans to walk the runway herself as her ex-husband Tommy Lee provides the music.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite