Pam Anderson to Record Pop Single Called "High"
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: ICON/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:30:00 AM
- Sarah Palin Channel Mocked on Twitter With Terrible Ideas for TV ShowsMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:19:00 AM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Working With Kiefer Sutherland on '24' Was a NightmareMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:11:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Glee' Star Lea Michele to Guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
Get pumped for Pamela Anderson's pop music debut!
The title of her inaugural single? "High."
Nope, not that kind of high: Anderson's ditty will be about high fashion, not illegal substances.
Her friend Richie Rich, a fashion designer who's also dabbled in music, tells the New York Post, "we are recording a pop single together." The former "Baywatch" star's musical experience isn't expansive, Rich admits. "Pam says she wants to sing, but nothing too difficult, so she's just going to sing the word 'high' over and over."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Seems like the actress is branching out in many different directions: She and Rich are also collaborating on a clothing line, A*Muse. When the line shows this February for Fashion Week, Anderson plans to walk the runway herself as her ex-husband Tommy Lee provides the music.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite