Pam Anderson to Record Pop Single Called "High"
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: ICON/Fame Pictures6 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Get pumped for Pamela Anderson's pop music debut!
The title of her inaugural single? "High."
Nope, not that kind of high: Anderson's ditty will be about high fashion, not illegal substances.
Her friend Richie Rich, a fashion designer who's also dabbled in music, tells the New York Post, "we are recording a pop single together." The former "Baywatch" star's musical experience isn't expansive, Rich admits. "Pam says she wants to sing, but nothing too difficult, so she's just going to sing the word 'high' over and over."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Seems like the actress is branching out in many different directions: She and Rich are also collaborating on a clothing line, A*Muse. When the line shows this February for Fashion Week, Anderson plans to walk the runway herself as her ex-husband Tommy Lee provides the music.
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite