- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab / Saleem Elatab/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Whittle/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation PrizesMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:20:12 AM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classics Buys 'The Lunchbox'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:05:24 AM
- Stephen Colbert Is 'Not a Fan' of Obama, Is a Big Fan of Drone Use (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 8:04:51 AM
- Box Office: 'Fast & Furious 6' Nets $6.5M in Late Night ShowsMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:56:33 AM
- Steven Soderbergh Clarifies 'Retirement' Plans: He's Just Moving to TVMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 7:45:49 AM
- Cannes: Student Films From Chicago, Belgium Win Cinefondation Prizes
By Melissa Hunter
Cancel your pilates classes and return your Bowflex, because Pam Anderson has a fitness tip for you: Have sex. Lots of it.
Hollywood Gossip reports that when asked how she keeps her body fit and her skin radiant, she responds, "Looking good to me has always been because of the amount of sex I'm getting! I've hardly ever gone to the gym and I can't follow diets."
What is it about washed-up stars and giving controversial, quotable sound bites? There seems to be some inexplicable correlation, like they want press or something.
When asked how she keeps in shape during those *gasp!* dry spells, she says, "When I'm not in a relationship and not -- hypothetically speaking of course -- having lots of sex how do I keep fit? Oh, I don't know. I can't remember!"
So, basically Pamela wants you to know that A) she's blessed with a body that doesn't require real workouts and B) she's getting some hot lovin'. But in reality, we know that A) she's blessed with the money and shamelessness to have constant plastic surgery and B) she's getting something-something from a scuba diving instructor and/or Tommy Lee.
After thinking long and hard for a time when she hasn't been having sex, she says of her alternative workout, "Oh I know. I jump up and down a lot!"
Is that an exercise routine or a way to convince men to have sex with her? It worked for her on "Baywatch" for years ... though usually in slow motion.
And this also begs the question: What kind of acrobatics is Pamela performing during sex? Did Pamela and Tommy Lee show off some cardio lovemaking techniques in their sex tapes? I guess if I ever braced myself to watch the tapes I'd know ... but I'd sooner stick to the treadmill.
She then moves the conversation from lovemaking to true love when she says, "A couple of years ago I was asked if I'd ever consider walking down the aisle again. At the time I said: 'You know what, I'd love to, but who's going to have me?"
Hmm, well it's hard to pin down what makes a woman "the marrying kind" these days, but wearing pants might be a good first step. Just a thought.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite