Pamela Anderson says she never 'felt beautiful'
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA1 of 11
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 11
- Photo: GADE/GSI3 of 11
- Photo: DJDM/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin6 of 11
- Photo: JE1/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Bryan Steffy/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Pamela Anderson has graced the cover of Playboy a record 13 times, but the '90s pinup girl says she's always been insecure about her looks. "I don't know if I ever really felt beautiful," the 46-year-old "Baywatch" babe tells Buzzfeed. "I always feel like I don't -- I don't, really."
The actress and activist -- who lists Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot and Marilyn Monroe as her style and beauty icons -- says people have been trying to downplay her looks since her career began. "Baywatch" producers, for instance, asked the buxom blonde to stop wearing false eyelashes on camera. "I said, 'I have my look. This is what I'm comfortable in.' Sometimes my eyelashes would roll up onto the beach and that's all that would be left of me. But I was determined to be glamorous. Oh, I loved it, I loved it!"
"I thought, 'If you're going to be on TV, and if you're gonna be out and glamorous, the natural look can stay at home. If we're gonna do this, let's have fun with it!'" she added. "I actually just did a shoot, and they took all the makeup off and put me in a ponytail, and I said, 'Well, OK, we'll try that."
The former "Dancing With the Stars" competitor says she's softening her look now that she's in the midst of her forties. "I don't know if it's because I'm so hot, but they definitely try to tone down my sex appeal," she tells Buzzfeed. "I think it's time, though -- you know, you grow up and you change your look. I feel different from how I did in my Playboy days. Now, I think I'm in charge of toning down my look or not."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite