- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: AKM IMAGES/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: VAH/Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33
By Dana Flax, reporting by Kelly E. Carter
(Click through to see photos of their rumored scuffle.)
Self-proclaimed "good sport" Reinhardt told Wonderwall earlier in the evening at Heidi Klum's Halloween bash that Paris picked out his tutu-ed "tooth fairy" outfit. But what started out as a sweet, enchanted evening took a turn for the worse during the witching hours. Reportedly, an enraged Reinhardt threw his heiress girlfriend's cell phone out the window of a limo as they left a second party at the Roosevelt Hotel. You can imagine the drama that ensued.
According to paparazzi on the scene, Hilton jumped out of the vehicle to retrieve her phone, then dove back into the limo and began slapping Reinhardt as he tried to hold her down.
No one has yet ventured a guess as to the exact origins of this fight, but we have an inkling. Doug was probably just downright tired of playing up his "good sport" act after two nights of subjecting himself to Paris' every embarrassingly girlie costume whim.
“Last night we were twins. We were both Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz,'" Paris told Wonderwall at Heidi Klum's bash. "I thought it would be funny if we were both wearing tutus tonight.”
Look, in no way are we advocating domestic violence, but we're not sure how we'd feel about being forced into an outfit picked for the express intent of emasculation and degradation. Gotta say, we have a theory this was all part of Paris' grand master plan for the evening. Would Hilton get back together with an ex-boyfriend just to manipulate and humiliate him? Just sayin' ... it seems fairly likely.
Listen up, Doug: When you take on the starring role as Paris Hilton's sleazy boyfriend du jour, you need to accept playing dress-up and staged shenanigans as par for the course. Sorry, but we're on Boss Hilton's side this time.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite