Paris Hilton Detained for Marijuana Possession in France: Report
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- Golden Globes: Oprah Winfrey, Martin Scorsese Top Snubs, Fandango Survey Finds (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:42:02 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Reviews: Bilbo's Back But Is He BeMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:36:17 PM
- Nancy Meyers to Receive Hall of Fame Honor from Final DraftMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:32:18 PM
- Disney Channel to Revisit Its Greatest Villains for 'Descendants'MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:30:48 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat
The Corse-Matin newspaper reports the heiress, 29, was held after arriving at the Figari airport from Paris and released without charge. The paper adds Hilton was traveling with "people close to power in Malaysia" and was en route to Sardinia, Italy.
The incident is Hilton's second brush with the law this month.
On July 2, she was detained for possession of the drug in the South African city of Port Elizabeth during the World Cup. Her rep later declared the incident a "complete misunderstanding." The case was dropped and no charges were filed.
Hilton pleaded no contest in 2007 to alcohol-related reckless driving and was sentenced to 45 days in jail. She served 23 days in jail.
Later that year, during an interview with Larry King, she famously denied ever using drugs.
"Have you ever been addicted to drugs?" he asked.
"No," she replied.
She also said "no" when he asked if she's ever experimented with drugs.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitPics of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite