Paris Hilton Detained for Marijuana Possession in France: Report
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News3 of 8
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures4 of 8
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: RD/Cortes/Retna Digital6 of 8
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
The Corse-Matin newspaper reports the heiress, 29, was held after arriving at the Figari airport from Paris and released without charge. The paper adds Hilton was traveling with "people close to power in Malaysia" and was en route to Sardinia, Italy.
The incident is Hilton's second brush with the law this month.
On July 2, she was detained for possession of the drug in the South African city of Port Elizabeth during the World Cup. Her rep later declared the incident a "complete misunderstanding." The case was dropped and no charges were filed.
Hilton pleaded no contest in 2007 to alcohol-related reckless driving and was sentenced to 45 days in jail. She served 23 days in jail.
Later that year, during an interview with Larry King, she famously denied ever using drugs.
"Have you ever been addicted to drugs?" he asked.
"No," she replied.
She also said "no" when he asked if she's ever experimented with drugs.
More on Wonderwall:
More from Us:
From Crowd Ignite