- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
By Kat Giantis
For those of you keeping score at home, Paris Hilton has been engaged twice (to Greek billion-heir Paris Latsis and model Jason Shaw) and declared two previous boyfriends husband material (Doug Reinhardt and Benji Madden).
Now, with a new reality show and an iPhone app to promote, the formerly ubiquitous starlet is once again playing the marriage card, this time with her squeeze of a little less than a year, Cy Waits. On Friday, a day after her 30th birthday, Paris hit high-end New York jeweler Jacob & Co. to eyeball finger-decorating baubles with Waits.
"They shopped for engagement rings," a source helpfully informs People. "They were really cute together. Paris was making comments about the rings and joking that her ring has to be at least 24 carats."
Because anything less than 24 carats would look out of place in that $375,000 Lexus roadster she received (on camera) as a birthday gift from Waits, who lost his lucrative Las Vegas executive gig after the couple's August drug arrest.
According to the New York Post, a certain bright and shiny object really caught Hilton's attention: a 30-carat rare blue diamond.
The outing came soon after Paris told Ryan Seacrest how certain she was her beau would propose (potentially punny wedding theme: true love waits).
Alas, she left the store without an engagement sparkler, but she did score a $25,000 white gold and black diamond ring.
"The couple were shopping in New York looking for something special for Paris' 30th birthday," her rep tells the mag.
"We love each other very much," Hilton assured Seacrest, before causing Fate to give an over-the-top eye roll by proclaiming to the Post, "This is once in a lifetime. I want to be with him forever."
RELATED: Paris' life in photos
RELATED: Paris and Kim K. end feud
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite