Paris Hilton: 'I'm Better Off Without' Doug Reinhardt
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News3 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: MAP/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: Greg McFalls/London Ent/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Paris Hilton has definitely moved on from Doug Reinhardt.
"I am like so past that -- I don't even care!" Hilton, 29, told UsMagazine.com at Wednesday's Project A.L.S. fundraiser at Lucky Strike Lanes in Hollywood.
A week ago, Hilton's rep confirmed to Us that the star had dumped 25-year-old Reinhardt "more than two weeks ago." Hilton and "The Hills" star began dating early last year but took a break in June.
"I don't even remember that time in my life," Hilton quipped of their just-ended romance. "I am over it!"
So, what happened? "I just realized that I'm better off without him," she explained. "So I ended it because I deserve something much better! He wasn't right for me and I will eventually find somebody who loves me for who I am."
Single life is great, she exclaimed. "I love it! I am having so much fun. A lot of guys have obviously hit on me and I am getting thousands of calls, but I'm not ready to be with anyone."
The socialite wants to "stay focused on myself and my family and my work. Then, maybe in six months or a year...but for right now, I'm just too busy for a relationship."
What a difference a year makes. This time last year, she gushed to E! News of Reinhardt: "He's going to be my husband...I'm really in love and I'm really happy."
More from UsWeekly:
More on Wonderwall:
From Crowd Ignite