- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: HookedOnHollywood/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Paris Hilton just wants to dance. Is that so wrong?
The celebutante sparked a round of fisticuffs early Friday when a bodyguard took umbrage to her request for a dance song at Miami's Fontainebleau hotel, reports RadarOnline.com.
Apparently Hilton, 28, wasn't feeling the techno music the DJ was spinning at the hotel's nightclub and approached him around 3 a.m. to see if he could change it up to Madonna or Black Eyed Peas, you know.
A bodyguard near the DJ then allegedly pushed Hilton, which royally ticked off her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt, who had words with the bodyguard. The two men began to tussle right there, and hotel security had to break it up. Although cops were called in, nobody was charged.
"I can't believe someone would do this to us, it's really scary," says Hilton, who emerged from the incident unscathed.
Reinhardt was not so lucky and sustained a bloody lip.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite