Paris Hilton: I've Earned $1.3 Billion Since 2005
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: @ParisHilton/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Timur Emek/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Efrem Lukatsky/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News11 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Paris Hilton is often criticized for being "famous for being famous," but the 30-year-old reality star says she's worked hard to amass her hefty fortune.
"I'm involved in my products every step of the way. My fragrances are doing really well at the moment," Hilton tells FHM UK's January issue. "They've produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005."
"I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain. The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms. Everything really."
Hilton, who's currently dating Dutch DJ and music producer Afrojack, also plans to release a follow-up to her 2006 debut album, despite dismal record sales.
"I have a huge passion for house music," Hilton tells FHM UK. "I just haven't been able to focus on it, because I have been doing reality TV for so long now. I've been working on the album with lots of other top DJs for a while now and I think people will be really surprised. It's very modern and very catchy; perfect party music."
"There are just so many great DJs right now," Hilton adds. "And I should know -- I've been to over 100 raves in the past year, so I've heard every type of music."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite