Patti Stanger on Robert Pattinson: He Needs a Six-Month Hollywood Detox
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks2 of 22
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks3 of 22
- Photo: RD/Curley/Retna Digital4 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: WENN6 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: KB4/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: WENN10 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Robin Platzer/Twin Images/Retna Digital12 of 22
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks14 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Pete Mariner/Retna Ltd.17 of 22
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet18 of 22
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
By Chris Gardner, with reporting by Taryn Ryder
Robert Pattinson is a wanted man. So says Patti Stanger.
"All of Hollywood wants him," the "Millionaire Matchmaker" star explained to Wonderwall at InTouch magazine's Icons & Idols event following the MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday night. "He's a wanted ticket."
But Patti, who has made a name for herself by connecting singles on her hit Bravo reality show, insists that Robert should fend off advances from all females, even the famous ones.
"He needs to take a dating break," she explained. "He should be in Hollywood detox for six months. He can't date right now."
Her prescription for R-Pattz's dating profile comes in the wake of his split with Kristen Stewart, who was caught cheating on him with director Rupert Sanders in July. The fleeting affair ended Kristen and Rob's relationship, which dated back to 2009.
"He's British, and he holds a grudge," Patti said. "[Brits] are different than Americans. … This isn't a woman scorned; this is a Brit scorned. I wouldn't want to go out with him next. He's not in marry mode. He's hurt."
And he's not the only one.
"I feel bad for [Kristen] in a way 'cause she admitted her mistake," Patti said. "I just don't think he'll take her back."
And if he doesn't, we'd like to remind Rob that Patti's love-connection services are always available. After all, he is a millionaire.
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite