Patti Stanger on Robert Pattinson: He Needs a Six-Month Hollywood Detox
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 22
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks2 of 22
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks3 of 22
- Photo: RD/Curley/Retna Digital4 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2010/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: WENN6 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 22
- Photo: WireImage8 of 22
- Photo: KB4/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: WENN10 of 22
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 22
- Photo: Robin Platzer/Twin Images/Retna Digital12 of 22
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks14 of 22
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: WENN16 of 22
- Photo: Pete Mariner/Retna Ltd.17 of 22
- Photo: Crown/BJJ/Fame Flynet18 of 22
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN20 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks21 of 22
More Celeb News
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as CEO of OracleMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:28:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring Change
By Chris Gardner, with reporting by Taryn Ryder
Robert Pattinson is a wanted man. So says Patti Stanger.
"All of Hollywood wants him," the "Millionaire Matchmaker" star explained to Wonderwall at InTouch magazine's Icons & Idols event following the MTV Video Music Awards on Thursday night. "He's a wanted ticket."
But Patti, who has made a name for herself by connecting singles on her hit Bravo reality show, insists that Robert should fend off advances from all females, even the famous ones.
"He needs to take a dating break," she explained. "He should be in Hollywood detox for six months. He can't date right now."
Her prescription for R-Pattz's dating profile comes in the wake of his split with Kristen Stewart, who was caught cheating on him with director Rupert Sanders in July. The fleeting affair ended Kristen and Rob's relationship, which dated back to 2009.
"He's British, and he holds a grudge," Patti said. "[Brits] are different than Americans. … This isn't a woman scorned; this is a Brit scorned. I wouldn't want to go out with him next. He's not in marry mode. He's hurt."
And he's not the only one.
"I feel bad for [Kristen] in a way 'cause she admitted her mistake," Patti said. "I just don't think he'll take her back."
And if he doesn't, we'd like to remind Rob that Patti's love-connection services are always available. After all, he is a millionaire.
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite