Patti Stanger on Who Sandra Bullock Should Date: 'If he makes money, get him girl'
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: RD/Curley/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CBS Inks Deal for Tony Awards Through 2018MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:00:03 AM
- Cannes: Lionsgate Nabs U.S. Rights to Clive Owen Crime DramaMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:47:17 AM
- Jon Stewart: Is Mayor Rob Ford Smoking Crack to Clean Up Toronto? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:39:01 AM
- 'Man of Steel' Trailer: General Zod Warns Earthlings to Surrender SupermanMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:25:07 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory,' 'American Horror Story' Lead Critics&aposMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:00:16 AM
- CBS Inks Deal for Tony Awards Through 2018
Patti Stanger is no stranger to giving love advice, as everyone knows from her show "Millionaire Matchmaker." And now that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, she's sharing her best dating advice for all us regular people. Just after she strutted her stuff on the runway, Wonderwall caught up with Patti at The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection Fashion Show, which builds awareness about heart disease for women. She dished on her favorite dating rules, what celebrities should keep in mind when they start dating and who she thinks Sandra Bullock should date next.
On dating rules she sticks to:
Patti Stanger: One person said ... you're hiding me. I replied, 'When we are serious, that's when I'll take you out.'
On the best advice for celebrity dating:
PS: I'm not a big fan of a big age gap. It's going to eventually go downhill -- look at Demi and Ashton: 10 is the floor and 10 is the ceiling. Go past 10 and you're screwed.
On who Sandra Bullock should date next:
PS: If he makes money, get him, girl; I approve. If he's behind the scenes, even better; I approve. I mean, who wants someone that wants to walk the red carpet and everything else?
On what new couples should do for Valentine's Day:
PS: The man should plan, and the girl should say please and thank you. Maybe a hotel and a bubble bath and a bottle of Champagne.
On picking out her gown for the runway -- and her dream fashion power couple:
PS: I'm wearing Marc Bouwer. He made this for me. I'm all about fashion, and Marc Jacobs is my ex- boyfriend's first cousin. If I could hook Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford up, that would be a great match. They both have muscles and good bodies, plus look straight.
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite