Patti Stanger on Who Sandra Bullock Should Date: 'If he makes money, get him girl'
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: RD/Curley/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to ProtestsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:35:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 9:19 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:19:33 AM
- Discovery Cancels Sons of Guns after Will Hayden Arrested on Rape ChargesMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 6:01:00 AM
- 'Big Brother' Eviction Leads to Guest Spot on 'The Bold and the BeautifulMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:02:00 AM
- 'As Above, So Below' Review: Deserves a Swift BurialMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 10:23:00 PM
- Ferguson Sued for $40 Million for Response to Protests
Reporting by Ericka Goodman
Patti Stanger is no stranger to giving love advice, as everyone knows from her show "Millionaire Matchmaker." And now that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, she's sharing her best dating advice for all us regular people. Just after she strutted her stuff on the runway, Wonderwall caught up with Patti at The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection Fashion Show, which builds awareness about heart disease for women. She dished on her favorite dating rules, what celebrities should keep in mind when they start dating and who she thinks Sandra Bullock should date next.
On dating rules she sticks to:
Patti Stanger: One person said ... you're hiding me. I replied, 'When we are serious, that's when I'll take you out.'
On the best advice for celebrity dating:
PS: I'm not a big fan of a big age gap. It's going to eventually go downhill -- look at Demi and Ashton: 10 is the floor and 10 is the ceiling. Go past 10 and you're screwed.
On who Sandra Bullock should date next:
PS: If he makes money, get him, girl; I approve. If he's behind the scenes, even better; I approve. I mean, who wants someone that wants to walk the red carpet and everything else?
On what new couples should do for Valentine's Day:
PS: The man should plan, and the girl should say please and thank you. Maybe a hotel and a bubble bath and a bottle of Champagne.
On picking out her gown for the runway -- and her dream fashion power couple:
PS: I'm wearing Marc Bouwer. He made this for me. I'm all about fashion, and Marc Jacobs is my ex- boyfriend's first cousin. If I could hook Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford up, that would be a great match. They both have muscles and good bodies, plus look straight.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite