Paul Wesley is dating former 'Vampire Diaries' co-star Phoebe Tonkin, source says
- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet6 of 8
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Another "Vampire Diaries" rebound romance! Paul Wesley has moved on from his divorce -- with yet another co-star! Just two months after splitting from his wife, Torrey DeVitto, the 31-year-old actor was recently spotted getting awfully close with his former co-star Phoebe Tonkin, a source reveals to Us Weekly. The two CW stars weren't trying to hide their affection (and heavy PDA!) toward each other at Soho House on Sept. 21.
"[They were] on a double date with Ben McKenzie and Shelley Hennig," the eyewitness tells Us. "It looked like Paul and Phoebe might have set Ben up with Shelley -- seemed like a first date." (Wesley and McKenzie are best friends and recently celebrated the former "O.C." star's 35th birthday in Las Vegas on Sept. 14.)
"Paul and Phoebe were 100 percent romantic. They were across the table from Ben all cozied up on the couch kissing each other," the source added. "She had her head on his chest."
Wesley's date with the 24-year-old brunette beauty comes on the heels of his divorce from DeVitto. In July, reps for the actors confirmed their split to Us. Wesley and DeVitto, 29, "have decided to amicably split," their reps explained at the time. "They will continue to remain good friends." The two met in 2007 and tied the knot in a private New York ceremony in April 2011.
DeVitto joined the CW series as a recurring guest star during its third season in 2011. She's most known for her TV work in "Army Wives," "One Tree Hill" and "Pretty Little Liars." As for Wesley's new gal pal, Tonkin was cast as Hayley Marshall in "The Vampire Diaires" in 2012. She can next be seen starring in its spin-off, "The Originals," set to premiere Oct. 3.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite