Paula Deen Shows Off Significant Weight Loss
- Photo: People/Promotional1 of 8
- Photo: Mr Blue/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Brian Killian/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Paul Zimmerman/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Food Network star Paula Deen is showing off a noticeably slimmer figure on the latest cover of People magazine, and she reveals that she's already lost 30 pounds since announcing she'd been diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in January.
"It took me a couple of years to get to this point," she tells the magazine. "If you make a few small changes, they can add up to big results."
But one big change has been cutting out her favorite "trigger foods" such as mashed potatoes, and embracing a newfound love for such healthier fare as Greek salads and baked fish.
"I'm redoing the way my plate looks," she told "Entertainment Tonight" in May. "I'm doubling up on salad or vegetables and putting smaller portions of carbs and all that. I try to walk 30 minutes a day."
Deen, who's been criticized for her often decadent, high-calorie recipes, admits to adopting a whole new attitude when it comes to food.
"I do think differently now" about food, she says. "I'm more aware."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite