Pauly D, Deena Cortese on Snooki's Baby and the End of 'Jersey Shore'
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 23
- Photo: People/.2 of 23
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 23
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: JE1/WENN6 of 23
- Photo: Twitter/.7 of 23
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News8 of 23
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 23
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 23
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 23
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks12 of 23
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet13 of 23
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet14 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com15 of 23
- Photo: Splash News16 of 23
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News17 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 23
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN19 of 23
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com20 of 23
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News21 of 23
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News22 of 23
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
By Chris Gardner, with reporting by Taryn Ryder
"They called me in the delivery room and I've seen pictures of the baby, but I'm going to meet him this weekend when I'm in town," he told Wonderwall. The bronzed DJ was about to head into West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont for In Touch magazine's Icons & Idols bash following the MTV VMAs on Thursday night.
As for who "they" are, Pauly D is referring to Snooki and her fiance, Jionni LaValle, who welcomed a son, Lorenzo Dominic, on Aug. 26, in Livingston, N.J. Unlike Pauly, his "Jersey Shore" co-star Deena Cortese has already had the privilege of coming face-to-face with baby Lorenzo.
"He's beautiful," she gushed to WW. "Honestly, they look a lot alike."
Looks aside, Snooki clearly couldn't be happier with her new life as a mother. "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic!" she tweeted shortly after delivering her first child. "HE'S MY WORLD!"
The statement marks a major shift for the pint-size reality star, whose world since late 2009 has been the hit MTV series that first debuted on Dec. 3 of that year. It quickly became a cultural phenomenon, and the show's stars became sought-after celebs. However, MTV announced last month that the show will debut its sixth and final season on Oct. 4.
Pauly and Deena both dished to WW about what the end means to them.
"It's a little bit of everything," relayed Pauly about the upcoming season. "What's different about it is obviously Snooki was pregnant, and [The Situation] was out of rehab, so what's cool about our show is it's reality and how we deal with it. We're used to party, party, party, so you see how differently we party this time."
"We're going out with a bang," added Deena. "Everyone is going to see how real we are, how real our relationships are with each other and our significant others -- that will take the cake.”
And what about Snooki's part in all of it? "She's the fun-loving girl you know," Deena replied. "She's just not drunk this season."
RELATED: Stars Who Don't Dress Their Age
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite